Our long-term approach to investment planning extends to the approach we take with our clients. We place an emphasis on building long-term, trusting relationships for life.
We recognize that different people are comfortable with different styles and methods of investing. At The Black Stratton Group we strive to meet your financial goals.
Our current clients are business owners, professionals, retirees and ultra high net worth individuals with over $250,000 in investable assets who:
- Want the premier service and personal attention afforded by their success.
- Understand that chasing the hottest stock or manager does not always yield long-term benefits.
- Want their investment advisor, estate specialists and bankers working together as a team.
- Appreciate an overall financial strategy put in place and maintained by a qualified team of professionals who focus on trust and building client relationships.
- Want to know exactly how much they are paying for our services.
- Want an advisor who will listen to their financial objectives and create a personalized solution that will best help them reach their overall personal, business and financial needs.
As a client of The Black-Stratton Group, Neil and Michael will assess your whole financial picture and take you through a six-step plan, which will lead to a solution uniquely coordinated to the complexities of your entire situation, based on sound financial planning principles.
Working with Neil and Michael, you’ll discover how our commitment to involve you every step of the way benefits your overall financial picture, now and for the long term.
Understanding your current financial situation and goals is the foundation of a solid financial strategy. Investing time at this stage strengthens Neil and Michael’s ability to recommend strong solutions.
Neil and Michael draw on the expertise of ScotiaMcLeod and Scotiabank to analyze the gap between where you are today and where you need to be for the future.
Our detailed recommendations are tailored to your unique situation and include specific steps to deliver a total financial solution.
Neil and Michael will implement their recommendations, drawing on ScotiaMcLeod’s full range of sophisticated investment solutions, innovative fee-based programs and Scotiabank specialists.
Regular reviews of your overall situation are important to ensuring your strategies remain appropriate. Adjustments and refinements are addressed as your circumstances dictate.